Friday, February 18, 2011

Busy day 3

As I have mentioned before, we're working on a bathroom renovation. We drove to Cheyenne today to find the vanity and a few other things for the reno, and so I haven't been able to exercise yet. Well, unless you count 2 hours of aggressive shopping exercise...haha! My parents, for Valentine's Day, bought us a gift card to Olive Garden, so we decided to use that today. I did pretty well, for Olive Garden that is, just eating soup and salad.

I'm making chicken with lots of garlic and onion, rice and green beans with almonds for dinner.  It should be pretty tasty.  A workout on the treadmill for me after dinner and sleep, hopefully, lots of sleep.

Happy Friday everyone. Sorry this is so short and boring, but I'm exhausted and don't have much to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment