Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fatass

Yeah, it's been a while. Hope you haven't missed me too much. ;)

So, a couple weekends ago I had a wonderful non-scale victory weekend and am down 25 pounds and a whole clothing size. Exciting and wonderful! I feel awesome every time I put on my new clothes or older clothes that I didn't really believe I would fit into again. 

However, I still have a lot of work to do. This past week, I slipped and some of my old eating habits returned. I recovered from my slips on some days and on others, I did not. Today, for example, I ate my weight in chocolate. Okay, not really because that would probably kill someone, but I ate a lot of chocolate. I know I can pick up the pieces of my day and make better choices the rest of the day, though, and end on a happy note after my workout tonight.

Last week I had a bad experience. I was taking Bo on a walk, listening to my iPod, minding my own business when I walked past two girls sitting on a porch. They were big girls, bigger than me, and they were pigging out on Burger King and smoking. Burger in one hand, smoke in the other. Gross. Anyway, as I walked past, over my music I heard one of them say "Look at that fatass. I guess if SHE can do something about HER weight, I could do something about mine... Nah, FUCK it!" Then the air was riddled with smoky lung laughter. I was so offended, I stopped and said back "Fatass? Thanks. At least this FATASS is doing something about it, bitch." Then I walked away really fast because I was a little scared. I know I could outrun them, so I didn't really have anything to worry about, but still. So, I may not have handled that the best way I could have, but it was really hurtful. Honestly, that was the first time I have ever been called something like that. I guess I'm a lucky fatass.. no one makes fun of me to my face. ;)

That little encounter made me want to work even harder. I can't wait to walk by those girls again all skinny, hot and healthy, and see what they have to say then. I wouldn't mind being called a skinny bitch. :)

New mini goal: Lose 5 pounds by the end of May.

No comments:

Post a Comment