Saturday, March 5, 2011

Girl Scout, thy name is Sabotage...

Damn you Girl Scout, delicious, peanut-buttery, chocolate cookie(s). Damn you.

So, yesterday is when I wrote the line above. I ate way, WAY, too many cookies. My weight is up 2 lbs from yesterday. It sucks, but I'm not discouraged. I'm still 5 lbs less than I was last week! I told my husband when he came home that he HAD to take the rest of the cookies to work and hide them from me over the weekend, or else...! A picture of me rolling through the house like Violet the giant blueberry from Willy Wonka rooolllllss (ha!) through my head right now... Cookies = giant, roly-poly Meg.

In my last post, I mentioned that I joined a March challenge to exercises for 30 minutes 24 days out of the month. Last night I took a break because I had to work on other things and spend time with the Fam, but because of my *ahem* slip.. I feel it would only be right to make my work out twice as long today. As of right now, I am not in good enough shape to run for more than 15 mintues without completely dying, so what I have been doing is intervals of brisk walking and jogging. I hope, in time, to be able to run throughout my entire treadmill time, and eventually start weight training to build my strength up and gain some definition. Right now, though, I am happy with what I can do.

I do have good news, I am down a pant size! Which prompts more good news, I need to go
shopping! Hopefully, I will have even more good news after this weekend! Not giving up! Cookies won't get me down!

No comments:

Post a Comment