Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Not so much weight related.

 I miss my friends. I hate that all my best friends live HOURS away from me.  I miss them all so much. I miss having L. right down the street. I miss being roommates with M. Hell, I just miss her being in the same town as me. I miss being able to hop on over to A's house whenever I wanted. I'm lonely.  I have such amazing friends and I miss being able to hang out with them. :(

Don't get me wrong, I have friends here, but we are still in that "getting to know you" phase. We hang out when our husbands hang out and that's about it. We're all so busy with our families, too, it makes it hard to form friendships like before... when responsibilities were less, when our time wasn't so valuable and to-do-list ridden.

*sigh* Sad and lonely today.

On another note, I wish someone would buy/give me an elliptical. I really want one. Oh, and new shoes. My sneakers are shot. And jeans... I guess the list could go on and on... Any takers? I mean, buyers? I would love you forever! Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment