Friday, March 18, 2011

Short and sweet

Another pound gone today. I'm now down 21 lbs. since I started this little journey. About 9 pounds down since I started blogging about it. Am I excited? Hell yes I am. Am I proud of myself? You better believe it. Finally, finally I am doing it. I am finally accomplishing something and I have no desire to stop. I'm trying new foods everyday, new flavors and textures together and I love it. I made a delicious pasta sauce using Greek yogurt last night and loved it. No more craving creamy sauces! Now I can make my own healthy version! Yesterday, I went to lunch with my mom and did NOT have a soda. Drank 2 glasses of water. Ate a steak from Applebee's Under 550 menu, and did not eat the potatoes that came with. I had no need. The 4 oz grilled steak and steamed veggies were enough. I love not feeling bloated from eating too much, which was a common thing before I started really listening to my body.

I have 3 lbs more to go to meet my mini-goal I set for myself in my last blog post and then it's sister-shopping-fun day! Hooray!

Sorry this is short, but I have a very busy day planned. Lots to do before leaving town for the weekend. I swear, babies add hours to every activity that should only take minutes!

Love you all, my short list of readers. Thanks for believing in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment