Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday, Monday...

Well, this weekend was a bit of a disaster. It was a fun, fun weekend which was the problem. I ate too much, I drank a little more than I am used to and didn't sweat as much or move as much as I should have. I've gained a bit and when I say "a bit" I mean like 2 pounds.

Ick. Way to go.

Oh well, Rome wasn't built in a day and healthy living for someone who hasn't lived well for a few years isn't going to happen all at once, either. That's okay.

Monday, Monday, time to get back on track.

I have to give myself some credit, I did workout last night, harder than I have in a very, very long time. I was exhausted and it felt wonderful. So good, in fact, that I want to do it again, this morning!

AND I made a very delicious, very healthy breakfast scramble this morning. I would have taken a picture, because it was pretty, but I'm sure my dear husband would have thought I was nuts. I'll save meal pictures for when he's not around. ;)

On a completely different note, I have some very exciting news! I am donating 5 blank note cards for a blog giveaway! Through Twitter, I have met a woman who is a HUGE inspiration to me. She has gone through the same journey as I'm on with amazing success! HealthyLoserGal can be followed on Twitter or Facebook, and links to her blog can be found on either profile. Or here. From March 19 to the end of the month, she will be giving away prizes to her readers and one of them is going to be MY cards!! I'm so excited and honored! So, head on over there, follow her, read about her success and be ready for some amazing giveaways!

Watch for this giveaway and others March 19-the end of the month at HealthyLoserGal's Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment