Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I'm back!

So, I haven't been posting because I have been super busy making new cards for my shop! I'm so excited about how they are turning out and I wish I knew how to get more exposure. I would love to make a business out of this instead of just a hobby. I want to make more customizable cards and get some samples of wedding invites up and maybe that will help sales.

I've been stuck at the same weight for a few days now and it's super frustrating. Even more so when my hubs comes out of the bathroom one day to say "hey! I've lost 10 lbs since last month!" Uh.. Great honey. Awesome. Glad all that exercise is paying off... Oh wait, that's me on the treadmill every night while you play video games... *sigh*

I haven't gained any, which is good. I still need new pants, but I've decided to wait til I lose 5 more lbs before shopping. Then it will be more of a reward! That gives me something to work for. 5 lbs and I get to go shopping! What a motivator! I want to lose this 5 lbs by Easter. Mini goal set. Here I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment